We Are Always Looking to Expand Our Team
All Safety Consulting is eastern Ontario’s fastest-growing Safety Consultant firm, and we are now accepting applications for Safety professionals who are passionate about safety and want to be part of our growing business/team.
Experience is key for this role, therefore only those with direct on-site safety experience will be considered.
We are now hiring on site safety consultants to serve the greater Kingston/Belleville/Brockville area.
What you will bring to the role:
- A minimum of proven 3 years’ direct experience in a health and safety role in the construction industry
- Solid understanding of provincial OH&S and environmental legislation and HSE processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding prioritization, organizational and time management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills to address and resolve conflict
- Critical thinking and efficient problem-solving techniques
- Proven working knowledge of construction best practices, methods and procedures
- Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Office Suite with a strong interest in adopting new technology
- Working toward or possession of professional safety designation such as NCSO, CRSP, or equivalent experience.
- Must have the ability to self-direct work
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle and hold a valid Ontario driver’s license
- Knowledge of the COR certification process is considered an asset
- Must live in the catchment area
We offer a very attractive salary and benefits and believe that happy employees are the best employees.
Please forward resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org