10' (L) x 8" (W)
|Type of Spill||
All Safety Consulting > Products > Safety Equipment and Supplies > Spill Control > Sorbent Booms > Sorbent Booms – Universal | 70 gal.
Sorbent Booms – Universal | 70 gal.
- Made of a durable spunbond sock and net filled with 100% polypropylene particulate
- Universal booms are used for large land spills
- Durable rope runs between the sock and net allowing all tension to remain on the rope
- Hooks and clips at ends and 18″ provide overlap at connection points
- Quick snaps provide easy handling and permit to attach multiple lengths together
- UV resistant for up to 12 months
- Universal booms are made from a polypropylene and cellulose blend, and absorb more than 18x their weight
- Polypropylene and cellulose blend absorption capacities far exceed those of 100% cellulose sorbents
SKU: SEI001 Category: Sorbent Booms