OSHA has recommended fit testing as a best practice in hearing conservation since 2008. With the rise in Noise Induced Hearing Loss WSIB claims, All Safety Consulting is dedicated to helping your company with Hearing Protection Fit Testing to ensure your workers have adequate protection.
There are many benefits of Fit Testing.
- Identify employees with poorly fitting hearing protectors BEFORE potential hearing loss.
- Employees can learn how correctly fitting hearing protectors impacts protection.
- Employees can feel and hear the difference when their hearing protection is functioning properly.
- Is a pro-active, best practices approach to hearing loss prevention.
3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual Validation System:Our fit test is done by connecting hearing protection to the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual Validation System.
- Dual-ear testing
- Fast, clear accurate results
- Earmuff testing capability
- Testing of all 7 frequencies