Health & Safety Professional Employment Openings
Health & Safety Professional job opportunities with a growing health & safety consulting firm. We are always in search of dynamic Construction Health & Safety Professionals to add to our team. We at All Safety treat employees as professional adults. Novel concept we know but we understand that self directed work is our key to success. Our work environment is one of inclusivity, we all are here to reach the same goal. Our ideas are heard and most are implemented. We are a true team, working together to help our clients achieve optimum safety performance. If this sounds like the work environment you have been looking for email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proven direct construction safety experience including site inspections/audits, report writing, ability to communicate health & safety expectations through discussions and safety talks. Ability to conduct incident investigations and comprehensive hazard risk assessments. Answer direct questions related to construction health and safety.
- Follow and consistently demonstrate All Safety Consulting’s high client service standards
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with our clients
- Conduct weekly on-site safety audits and issue written reports with recommendations for various clients
- Attend and/or conduct Health and Safety meetings as required by clients
- Assist with the development of Emergency Response System for client construction sites
- Conduct Health and Safety orientation training for various clients
- Monitor client sites and report and/or provide recommendations with regards to issues of non-compliance and potential risk
- Investigate incidents and accidents, providing necessary documentation and corrective actions,
- Stay current on standards and legislations;
- Manage follow-up with clients on Health and Safety deficiencies or performance issues
- Provide effective Health and Safety risk management strategies
- Other tasks as assigned
Demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Commitment to our organization’s progressive culture, including our company Core Values and Leadership Drivers
- Minimum 4 years of direct onsite health & safety experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the administration of Occupational Health and Safety policies and legislative compliance
- Ability to travel to various construction projects or workplaces
- Ability to schedule work ensuring assigned sites are visited and reports are completed daily,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Willingness and ability to learn new technology
- NCSO or CRSP status would be an asset
- A valid class G driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to work from home when necessary
- Updated health & safety training courses such as WHMIS, Working at Heights, First Aid etc.
- Ability to conduct training in various health & safety topics considered an asset
- Experience in surface mining and/or industrial sectors considered an assett
We offer a comprehensive benefit package after wait period for permanent full time positions.
Only those who live in Eastern Ontario will be considered. Email applications only to email@example.com. Do not call our office, candidates who call will not be considered.