COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
During these uncertain times, All Safety Consulting staff are working to assist our clients in navigating their responsibilities on the job sites. Most of us are distracted by the world crisis, but please remember that along with COVID-19, all the other hazards are still present on construction sites.
It is imperative to continue to stay alert and work safely. Concentrating on your task at hand will save you from injuries that could further impact our health care system.
We are following our policies and procedures to protect ourselves and others which include:
- Following all client onsite COVID-19 procedures to access sites
- Keeping a 2m (6ft) distance from others
- Following proper hygiene procedures
- Meeting with clients virtually, by phone or with only one other person
- Ensuring our staff are informed of symptoms and that they self-check prior to starting work each day
We are following government directives and news carefully to stay up-to-date and informed, enabling us to assist our clients. We have developed onsite procedures to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and will continue to update those procedures for our clients as changes become apparent.
IHSA – is an excellent source of Health and Safety information and tools.