General Health & Safety and the Law
Understanding the law with respect to safety is paramount when enforcing any safety program and policies. In this course participants with understand:
- Rights and Responsibilities of all work parties under the OHSA
- Introduction to and use of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and applicable Regulations.
- Accident/injury reporting
- A look at workplace committees and Safety personnel
- Right to Refuse
- Site/Workplace specific training
This course is equivalent to the mandatory Worker Awareness Training.
Participant manual, test, record of attendance and wallet card