Course Length: 6.5 hours
Fee: 185.00 per person
Participants will receive in-class instruction as well as practical training on Elevated work platforms.
Instruction will include:
- Legislation and standards
- Importance of pre-work planning
- Conducting a pre-use check and visual inspection
- Employer and worker responsibilities
- Load limitations and calculations
- Machine specific features
- Working from heights
- Platform types
- System components
- Safety devices
Working At Heights is a pre-requisite; all participants will be required to provide proof of training.
Participant manual, record of attendance, temporary wallet card (permanent card issued by CPO’s Office).